Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall is Here!! New Look and All!

Season's Greetings! :)

Ok y'all! So we are officially getting into the holiday season and I have to say this is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year!! I love the weather, the cheer, the joy, the leaves changing colors, seeing pumpkins everywhere, the return of pumpkin spice flavored EVERYTHING, and just being close to and spending time with all of my friends and family!

I literally start listening to CHRISTmas music on the 1st of November and I get into the spirit of fall and Halloween by watching Hocus Pocus, every Halloween movie on Disney Channel, and getting into new movies on Hallmark! This time of the year just brings so much joy to my heart, so I wanted to apply that joy and happiness to my blog! So during this season, I will be changing up the look of my blog to tie in with the season we are in! This is my way of spreading a little holiday cheer and love! :) So from now until February, be prepared to see fun changes on the blog as far as the background, color scheme, fonts, and poll questions go!! Fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving, CHRISTmas, New Year's, and Valentine's Day...here we come!



2 comments:

  1. Watching Halloweentown is how I get into my Halloween spirit. Can't wait to see the changes to your blog!

    Victoria Sallie
    www.talktresses.com
    @TalkTresses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love the Halloweentown movies and Mom's Got a Date With a Vampire! lol And thanks! I look forward to the changes as well! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog